If you want to live healthily then you must start from the kitchen. Seeing a dirty kitchen is so unpleasant and can bring bacteria and germs which can cause diseases. Kitchen is the place where we cook, produce food and it is the place for food storage, and it’s very crucial to keep that kitchen, no matter your kitchen design is hygienically. Your kitchen’s health also affecting your family’s health and so how do you exactly keep it clean and healthy?
We have to face it that it’s a tough job maintaining your kitchen in a good healthy and clean shape and here we are with our special treatments for your kitchen to keep it clean and healthy.
1. Make sure your kitchen gets sufficient sun light. Having enough sunlight else than for the purpose of lighting can also remove that annoying pests and vermin like cockroaches, fleas, rats where they just love damp, humid and dark area, like cockroaches, fleas, rats where they just love damp, humid and dark area.
2. Enough fresh air. Fresh air is needed and this can be achieved by having a large windows or sufficient windows sizes to keep the air circulating.
3. Always clean your kitchen from oil stain and food scraps. You need to clean from that oil stain and food scraps every time you cook and this is done to hinder your kitchen from germs and bacteria.
4. Never ever use plastic for your crockery or kitchen appliances. By the time you learn that plastic can cause a severe impact to our health as plastic is made from chemical and toxic substances and can become poisonous to your food.
5. Clean your bins routinely. You need to clean your bins routinely everyday and every time it’s full. Don’t leave them stay at your kitchen forever because it can cause not just unpleasant smell but also invite cockroaches, rats, fleas, and germs.
6. Clean your fridge container. Clean your fridge container located at the back of your fridge every twice a year at the least. This is needed prevent mould or fungus at that container.
Now how does your kitchen feels? Refreshing and great isn’t it. We’re happy if you stay healthy. Don’t go anywhere because there’re plenty more tips and ideas for you waiting. You can subscribe any emails to automatically keep update with the latest tips and ideas from us.
- Related Posts
- Related Category